4 days ago
RMY Clements Limited
Duties and responsibilities include undertaking statutory audit and preparation of accounts, reports and ad-hoc assignments under the supervision of Supervisors and Managers.
This will include:
- Co-ordinating fieldwork at clients’ premises including drafting reports covering financial statements, clients business issues, systems and controls;
- Developing strong professional relationships with client finance teams and the overall business;
- Involvement in the planning and execution of audit assignments;
- Assisting within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given;
- Preparing analysis of accounting data from clients books and records, either electronically or via paper-based files;
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by your team.
- Participating in group and firm-wide activities.
RMY Clements will support you to gain your professional qualification with the ICAEW (ACA).