Audit & Accounts Assistant (ACA Trainee)
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Assistant (ACA Trainee)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Cunningham|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 17:39|
Duties and responsibilities include undertaking statutory audit and preparation of accounts, reports and ad-hoc assignments under the supervision of Supervisors and Managers.
This will include:
- Co-ordinating fieldwork at clients’ premises including drafting reports covering financial statements, clients business issues, systems and controls;
- Developing strong professional relationships with client finance teams and the overall business;
- Involvement in the planning and execution of audit assignments;
- Assisting within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given;
- Preparing analysis of accounting data from clients books and records, either electronically or via paper-based files;
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by your team.
- Participating in group and firm-wide activities.
RMY Clements will support you to gain your professional qualification with the ICAEW (ACA).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's