Audit and Accounts Assistant
|Job Title:||Audit and Accounts Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Shilpa Chheda|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 11:06|
A fast growing firm of accountants is looking to appoint positive and proactive individuals who will be client focused team players with the ability to interact with a diverse range of clients.
KLSA LLP provide a wide range of services including audit and assurance, business and financial advisory, taxation and company secretarial services across diverse industry and client profiles.
KLSA LLP is a member firm of PKF International. PKF International is ranked in the Top 20 worldwide global network of accountancy firms. Member firms operate independently under the PKF brand in 440 cities and operate in 150 countries across 5 continents.
Locations: Farringdon and Harrow-on-the-Hill.
- Assistance on statutory audits;
- Working and liasing with other members in the audit team.
- Assisting in drafting the statutory financial statements for limited companies, LLPs and charities from trial balance stage;
- To undertake and complete relevant accounting qualification;
- Project management to meet deadlines and budgets;
- Performing corporation tax and deferred tax computations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to balance workload with the pressures of studying for a professional qualification;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
- A minimum of a 2.1 (or equivalent) grade attained at degree level;
- Experience not necessary, training will be provided;
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's