Audit & Accounts Junior
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Junior|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Extensive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tatjana Golovina|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 16:47|
£Competitive package, excellent benefits and continued study support
At Sopher + Co we make it our business to understand and add value to our clients personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect. That’s why so many of prestigious clients in the world of entertainment, media, music and show business recommend us year after year.
We’re immensely proud of our roots and maintain a family business approach in everything we do. Our valued employees create the best results, regardless of the client size or location. Every member of our team is prepared to go the extra mile, displaying levels of enthusiasm that cannot be matched by more conventional firms.
We have an exciting opportunity for an entry level Audit & Accounts Junior who aspires to progress within a well-established and friendly practice. The role will involve providing accurate auditing and assurance services to a diverse range of clients, as directed by Manager, within budget and in accordance with firm procedures. The role offers variety, autonomy and the opportunity to work with an incredibly broad range of clients.
Our business is geared towards providing not only Accountancy and Taxation services but a consultancy-based service to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs, Inheritance Tax Individuals and Trusts through the lifecycle of their business. Audit & Accounts Junior duties will include:
- Assisting with accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Assisting on Audit assignments
- Assist with client queries
- Ad-hoc duties as and when is required by Manager
As your role develops, we’ll offer you scope to work in other areas, depending upon your progress. We’ll also offer you the opportunity of future progression and development, including full study support towards your qualification.
You will be confident in working to a high standard, have excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to your work. Additionally, we’d like you to have/be:
- Ideally hold a relevant degree in accountancy, economics or similar subject, although good calibre A level qualifications will be considered
- Accurate keyboard skills, both written and numerical
- Competent using Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to prioritise work
- Excellent work ethics and eagerness to learn
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at different levels
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Have an organised approach to your work and ideally have experience in working to strict deadlines
We will offer you a competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family-based firm can offer. Sopher + Co strongly believe in staff development and continuously encourage internal progression.
Sopher + Co is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and we expect all our employees to act in accordance with this policy, we recognise the key role it plays in the success of our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
18000 - 19000
Audit and Accounts Trainee
Audit / Accounts Trainee
School leaver/ apprentice chartered accountant - accounts and audit team
Graduate trainee chartered accountant - accounts and audit team