Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Audit and Accounts Semi Senior|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Owens|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 12:09|
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior at our Gloucester office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders from trial balance stage and incomplete records
- Assist on statutory audits
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Work and liaise with other members in the audit and accounts team
- Project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies as well as LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders
- At least 2 years’ experience
- AAT qualified or part-qualified AAT
- Technically capable of producing statutory financial statements to a high standard
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support depending on the role you are coming in at - We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service benefit
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Semi Senior / Accounts Senior
28000 - 35000
Audit and Accounts ACA Trainee
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000
Top 15 Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
26000 - 32000 + ACA Study Support + Benefits
Top 10 Internal Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support