Audit & Accounts Senior
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Terry Rice|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2021 12:49|
ALLIOTT WINGHAM CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS - FAREHAM
Our roots can be traced back as far as 1948, which makes us one of the longest established chartered accountancy practices in southern Hampshire. While we have a strong heritage, and proudly uphold the professional standards that define the best practitioners in our field, we’re not old fashioned or stuffy, far from it. Accountancy is a significant and powerful business resource and we combine traditional skills with contemporary thinking and practice to help our clients achieve their aims.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing staff and own workloads
- Delegating to staff where necessary
- Monitoring and liaising with clients on accounts progress and updating managers where appropriate
- Assisting managers with a view to reducing their workload if required
- Undertaking the preparation of accounts to review level, and carrying out audits under the supervision of the Audit manager
- Undertaking personal tax return preparation and corporation tax return preparation
- General office work where necessary including filing of work generated
- Where required, oversee and deal with VAT returns, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Companies House matters.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and to produce work of a high standard.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively.
- Clear and concise communicator with a polite and professional manner when dealing with clients.
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong competence and experience with IT packages which include:
- Microsoft Office
- CCH Products used by the practice
- Sage Accounts & Sage Payroll
- Strong numeracy skills
- Self-motivated attitude
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to confidently promote Alliott Wingham to potential new clients at marketing/networking events
- Part qualified accountant as a minimum/qualified by experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit & Accounts Senior
Salary will be based on candidate's experience
Accounts & Audit Semi Senior
25000 - 35000 + ACA Study + Benefits + Progression
Audit & Accounts Semi Senior – Top 60 firm
25000 - 33000 + ACA Study + Benefits
Audit & Accounts Technician
10000 - 25000
Senior Associate, Audit