Audit & Accounts Technician
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Technician|
|Salary:||10000 - 25000|
|Contact Name:||Terrance Jones|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 15:23|
We are recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Technician to work within our Swansea office, to assist the Client Managers in execution of audit field work and file completion and to carry out Accounts preparation.
Due to growth within our Swansea office we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team.
In return the role is offering a competitive salary with career progression within the firm and training package.
The Audit and Accounts Technician duties will be:
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Attend stock takes
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- Experience of assisting private company audits;
- Knowledge of and experience using analytical review
- The Audit and Accounts Technician will have the following skills:*
- Ability to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Business entrepreneurship and commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good technical skills
- Experience of cloud bookkeeping
If you are keen to secure a progressive Technician role with great career progression, please apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
27000 - 33000
CFAB Audit and Accounts Trainee
Competitive starting salary
Audit and Accounts ACA Trainee
Graduate ACA Audit and Accounts Trainee
Competitve Starting Salary
ACA Audit & Accounts Trainee (Graduate) - September 2021 Start
18000 - 22000