Audit & Accounts Trainee
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Trainee|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 12:34|
Are you AAT qualified (or studying Level 4) within practice and looking for a new challenge?
Are you keen to gain exposure to varied clients that will build your knowledge before further qualification to ACA?
Would you like to work for a friendly team within a forward facing and supportive organisation?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Audit and Accounts Trainee with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the fun and busy Business Services team in Winchester.
What is the role?
In the role of Audit & Accounts Trainee you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with Making Tax Digital for clients within the VAT team to manage the changes from HMRC
- Prepare accounts for a variety of businesses including sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and limited companies
- Prepare basic corporation tax computations
- Work on rotation with other departments including audit and tax to gain a wider exposure alongside your qualification
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Full study support towards ACA, including all materials, courses and exam fees via a training contract
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Supportive working environment within a modern open plan office
- Subsidised parking
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CFAB Audit and Accounts Trainee
Competitive starting salary
Graduate ACA Audit and Accounts Trainee
Competitve Starting Salary
ACA Audit & Accounts Trainee (Graduate) - September 2021 Start
18000 - 22000
City of London
Trainee Chartered Accountant – Audit – Tax – Accounts - Spring/Summer 2022
£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits