Audit & Accounts Trainee
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Trainee|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Roche|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 15:50|
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Audit and Accounts Trainee at our Rossendale office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, and charities from trial balance stage
- Assisting with corporation tax matters including preparation of corporation tax computations
- Assistance on statutory audits
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Working and liaising with other members in the audit and accounts team
- Project management to meet deadlines and budget constraints
- To undertake and complete relevant accounting qualification
As an Audit Senior at our Rossendale office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Experience not necessary, training will be provided
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Desire to complete a professional qualification
- Ability to balance workload with the pressures of studying for a professional qualification
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support depending on the role you are coming in at - We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eye care vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's