Audit and Accounts Trainee
|Job Title:||Audit and Accounts Trainee|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Carter|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 10:46|
We are a Top 15 UK Chartered Accountancy firm looking to expand our strong presence in Wales by recruiting an ambitious graduate to join our Audit and Accounts team.
The individual will receive first-class on the job training, in addition to fully-funded study support towards an accountancy qualification of their choice (either ACA or ACCA) and a competitive salary.
From the outset, the training programme will enable you to gain fantastic practical experience by working with a range of clients. This will be from within a friendly team who will support your technical training and future development.
The three-year programme will grant you with all the skills necessary to progress to Accounts and Audit Senior (and beyond!), with responsibilities including;
- Year end accounts preparation
- Management accounts preparation
- Assistance on audit and assurance engagements
- Personal and corporation tax returns preparation
- Assistance with ad-hoc project work
Our Cardiff team also offer specialised services within the Not-for-Profit Sector and for Solicitors.
Previous experience in the industry is not necessary, but we are looking for individuals with the following:
- A minimum of 2.1 in your chosen degree (we accept graduates from a range of disciplines - many of our team have degrees in non-financial disciplines including science, history, geography and engineering)
- Strong A Level results and A*-C at GCSE Maths and English
- Skills in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative and can manage own work-load.
Most importantly, if you are a team player who puts honesty and integrity above all else, you will fit perfectly in our team! We pride ourselves on treating everyone as an individual, helping you build the career you want in the way you want it.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within a fresh-thinking UK Top 15 Accountancy firm and gain an industry-recognised qualification. If this appeals to you, we are excited to hear from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's