|Job Title:||Audit Associate|
|Salary:||16000 - 22000|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 16:12|
Reporting to your superiors, this position involves working in the Audit team, with the provision of appropriate training to obtain the relevant professional experience and becoming a qualified accountant. The main purpose of the role is to perform independent statutory financial audits.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with and on audits both in but primarily out of the office using a computerised audit system
- Producing audit files for review
- Preparation of draft documentation
- Preparation of accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Liaison with and dealing with basic client queries
- To look after associated departmental administration.
- To undertake and complete the AAT/ACA qualification
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Graduates or college leavers will be considered for the role
- Achieved A-C/9-4 grades (including Maths and English) at GCSE
- Achieved A-C grades at A Level or equivalent
- Competent in Microsoft office, including Excel and Word
- Ability to balance workload with the pressures of studying for a professional qualification
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to be able to meet time deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and organised approach to work
To be considered for the role please apply direct. Agency CVs will not be considered for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
18000 - 18000
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000
School leaver/ apprentice chartered accountant - accounts and audit team
Graduate trainee chartered accountant - accounts and audit team
Graduate ACA Trainees