16000 - 22000
16 days ago
Reporting to your superiors, this position involves working in the Audit team, with the provision of appropriate training to obtain the relevant professional experience and becoming a qualified accountant. The main purpose of the role is to perform independent statutory financial audits.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with and on audits both in but primarily out of the office using a computerised audit system
- Producing audit files for review
- Preparation of draft documentation
- Preparation of accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Liaison with and dealing with basic client queries
- To look after associated departmental administration.
- To undertake and complete the AAT/ACA qualification
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Graduates or college leavers will be considered for the role
- Achieved A-C/9-4 grades (including Maths and English) at GCSE
- Achieved A-C grades at A Level or equivalent
- Competent in Microsoft office, including Excel and Word
- Ability to balance workload with the pressures of studying for a professional qualification
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to be able to meet time deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and organised approach to work