|Job Title:||Audit Associate|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Reference:||North 216 & 217|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Roche|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 16:24|
Job Title: Audit Associate
Reference: North 126 & 127
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Audit Associate based in our Manchester Office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, and charities from trial balance stage
- Assistance on statutory audits
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Working and liaising with other members in the audit and accounts team
- Project management to meet deadlines and budget constraints
- To undertake and complete relevant accounting qualification
As an Audit Associate based in our Manchester office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Experience not necessary, training will be provided
- A minimum of a 2.1 (or equivalent) grade attained at degree level and a minimum of 3 Bs (or equivalent) at A level
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Desire to complete an ACA qualification
- Ability to balance workload with the pressures of studying for a professional qualification
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of a team
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support - We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.