|Job Title:||Audit Associate|
|Contact Name:||Chris Howden|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 18:11|
Audit & Assurance, Audit, Assurance, Senior Associate, Internal Audit
Competitive Salary + Study Support + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As part of your role as an Audit Associate you will assist with the preparation of financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, and charities from trial balance stage. You will be working and collaborating with other members in the audit and accounts team in order to build strong working relationships. You will be providing assistance on statutory audits as you continue to develop your knowledge. As your confidence grows so will your project management skills as you work to meet deadlines and budget constraints for clients.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers and the same goes for our people. As an Audit Associate we will enrol you on a relevant accountancy qualification depending where you are in your academics, this will either be AAT, ACCA or ACA. We will provide you full study support including paid study leave, mentorship and coaching as we support you all the way on your journey to becoming a qualified tax specialist in the future.
A note from the hiring manager
"This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a unique and expanding business, one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK. You will be supported by talented colleagues in an organisation that is focused on excellence and helping staff realise and develop their full potential. "
What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
Our Values are our motivations
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?