Audit Associate, Graduate
|Job Title:||Audit Associate, Graduate|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Reference:||Audit Associate, Graduate (Charity & Not-for-Profit)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Radgman|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 13:56|
At Buzzacott, we describe ourselves as friendly and professional, with values ingrained in our culture of trust, client focus, exceptional service, specialist knowledge and approachability. We all work together under one roof, as the largest single-office accountancy firm in the UK, giving you the opportunity to collaborate, build relationships and shine from day one.
We are looking for values-driven, bright graduates to join us for our September 2021 intake of audit trainees in our Charity and Not-for-Profit Team.
Making up nearly a quarter of our people, the Charity and Not-for-Profit team audits, advises and supports a diverse range of charities and NFPs including; membership bodies, dynamic social enterprises, international NGOs, Arts & Culture charities, academies, care homes, religious orders and more. To find out more about the team, please click here
We go above and beyond for our clients, but also for you. We have a genuine commitment to your development, offering you a closely supported and structured programme of tuition, provided by a top firm of external tutors. Internally, you’ll be supported by a manager who will act as your mentor, a trainee buddy, partners and senior staff and a dedicated Training and Development Coordinator.
You will study towards the ACA qualification over 36 months under a level 7 apprenticeship, building not only on your technical skills, but also on your personal and professional development. Training consists of a combination of courses at the tutors’ offices, private study and regular exams, as well as on-the-job training. You will have paid study leave to support you in the run up to exams and all course and exam fees are paid for.
You are the right person for the role if:
- You are a graduate with an inquiring mind and a sociable disposition, a problem solver with high standards, who thrives in a meritocracy.
- You are able to build meaningful, collaborative relationships with both clients and team members.
- You are keen to take ownership from an early stage and are committed to providing excellent client service at all times.
- You are a strong multi tasker with the ability to prioritise your time to studying and working simultaneously.
In order to apply for this role, you will need to have:
- Or expect to obtain a 2.1 degree in any discipline, or equivalent
- A minimum of 120 UCAS Tariff points from your top 3 A-levels, or equivalent (300 using the old tariff)
- A minimum of Level 5 (B grade using the old system) in GSCE Maths and English Language, or equivalent
- The right to work in the UK without restrictions for the duration of the training contract
Please note we do not accept General Studies or applications from part-qualified applicants.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott and our approach to Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website.
To find out more about our recruitment process and to read our trainee FAQs, please visit our website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's