Audit Associate (Junior/Senior)
|Job Title:||Audit Associate (Junior/Senior)|
|Contact Name:||Gary Lau|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 04:15|
The Junior associate is responsible for all aspect of auditing functions in audit engagements of small, medium-sized and multinational clients in various industries.
The Senior Associate is responsible for leading the team in audit engagements of different sizes. This requires working closely with team members to execute the audit plan and ensure the timely completion of the audit engagement, as well as reviewing audit work done by less experienced personnel. The Senior Associate is also expected to manage the clients’ expectations and ongoing relationships.
Cross-training in other services, such as Advisory, Accounting, GST, Taxation, etc. Multi-tasked to be groomed for managerial roles.
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years (for Senior Associate) of relevant experience is required
- Possess experience in group audit and consolidation
- Good command of English language (Candidate with knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Possess or pursuing the professional qualification (i.e., CA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent) and/or experience in audit and accounting software, is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and has sounds knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Meticulous, diligent, committed and self-motivated
- Team player and able to work independently
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's