20000 - 40000
about 1 month ago
Ernst & Young
Your key responsibilities:
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Perform a variety of assigned tasks and audit work procedures for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, planned audit approach and procedures, and global audit methodology.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and related information and communicate them to the assurance team.
What’s in it for you?
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- As part of the EY Professional Qualification Program to become a Chartered Accountant you will enjoy:
- Sponsorship for one of the qualifications programmes – ACCA, ACA by ICAEW, Advanced Diploma in Accountancy (SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Program) or Bachelor of Accountancy (part-time at SUSS)
- Flexible work arrangement to facilitate the pursue of qualification programme
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues