Audit Graduate - Not For Profit
|Job Title:||Audit Graduate - Not For Profit|
|Salary:||19000 - 24000|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2018 16:30|
Working in Audit means much more than just analysing numbers, we really get to know our clients by building close relationships with key individuals there in order to help them and their investors to better understand their financial performance, business systems, culture and the risks they face and then to provide crucial advice to them in these areas.
Our structured Initial Professional Development programme will help you to develop your career in whichever direction it takes by supporting you to study for your professional qualifications whilst working in different industry sectors and locations in the UK and abroad. You will work as a part of a team, all of whom will be highly supportive, and there are plenty of opportunities to socialise together as well. Many people choose to specialise in an industry sector, perhaps even gaining a reputation as a leading expert in their field, or alternatively choose to become a generalist usually in one of our regional office, looking after clients across a range of sectors.
Our dedicated team of Not for Profit specialists are acknowledged as being the experts in delivering services to the education, social housing, charity and membership body sectors.
Being one of the largest specialist Not for Profit teams in the accounting profession, we offer unrivalled client service which has been endorsed by the feedback we receive. We deliver the highest standards of audit quality and technical expertise with a focus on identifying pragmatic solutions to challenging issues.
As a Trainee Auditor in Not for Profit team you’ll complete a 3 year structured programme with a combination of working and studying.
Business Area Overview
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from client’s books and records
- Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Identify and understand client needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Executive or Manager
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by your group
- Undertake any training or development co-ordinated by your group
- Coaching and assisting more junior trainees on the team, both at client premises and in the office
- Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
KPMG 2021 Audit Graduate Programme
KPMG 2021 Audit Intensive Graduate Programme
KPMG 2021 Audit Empowered Graduate Programme
Audit Graduate Trainee Programme - September 2021
20000 - 22000
Graduate trainee chartered accountant - accounts and audit team