|Job Title:||Audit Internship|
|Contract Type:||Work Experience & Placements|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 16:30|
Our Audit summer internship programme provides high-calibre undergraduates in their penultimate year with an opportunity to experience life and work at BDO. It will give you a useful insight into our business and culture and help you decide whether to apply for the graduate programme. You’ll be given a real taste of life at the heart of the firm, working on interesting projects alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals.
As the internships can be a spring board into a full time career with us, it is important that all candidates can demonstrate an understanding of the role and the attributing professional qualifications.
Our Internship programme lasts six weeks – running from early-July to mid August each year.
Business Area Overview
• Exposure to a range of different clients in different sectors
• BDO partners and managers
• other interns - through social and internal events
• graduate trainees – who will provide insights on career prospects
• a specific project – the project you undertake will really make a business difference