17 days ago
Audit Junior (ACA Training Contract)
Ward Williams is a progressive firm based in Weybridge, Sunninghill, Uxbridge and Bracknell providing wide ranging business solutions for small and medium sized businesses. We are dedicated to delivering an exceptional service that will contribute towards our client’s business success. As a medium sized accountancy firm, we provide a wide range of services including audit and accounts, tax compliance, tax planning, payroll, financial planning, HR and company secretarial.
Ward Williams are looking to recruit high calibre trainee to undertake a four year contract in order to become a Chartered Accountant, based in our Weybridge office.
As a Ward Williams trainee you will gain experience in a wide range of businesses. We deal with all size of entities in a variety of industries. You will be working predominantly in audit, but will be given opportunities to develop a broad range of accountancy and management skills.
You will receive on the job training as well as attending a professional training college in London to assist you in working towards your professional qualification. In addition to this we will always provide help and assistance at all stages of your studies through a workplace mentoring system.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Have 2.1 degree or higher / AAT qualified
- Have proven academic history
- Have good communication skills
- Be proficient in MS Excel and other packages
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have good literacy and numeracy
If successful we can offer you:
- A fully sponsored ACA training contract
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Student support network
- Variety of experience in audit, accountancy and tax
- Competitive salary with increases in recognition of exam success
- Holiday: 20 days, plus 8 bank holidays.
- Accredited best companies award in 2018.
- High staff retention.
- Fantastic team spirit.
- Exceptional training available.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Regular social activities (when allowed).
- Free fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Competitive pay.
- Online EAP Portal.
Due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please note that your application has not been successful this time.