1 day ago
Constantin UK – Audit Junior
Position: Junior – Audit - Industry and Services – London (UK)
Level: Junior (Permanent contract from September 2020)
Constantin, Deloitte France regional office in the UK, based in the heart of the City in London, is specialized in the audit of UK subsidiaries of French Groups audited by Deloitte in France.
With 75 professionals and strong current and expected future growth of its activity, the firm is recruiting for 10 audit juniors who want to work in an international and challenging environment.
Joining our teams in London will give you the opportunity to:
- Work as an audit Junior: you will participate in various audit assignments of UK subsidiaries of listed groups (subsidiaries of French CAC 40 companies) family-owned groups and smaller companies with a high growth potential;
- Progress in a vibrant and progressive organisation which is enjoying strong growth;
- Benefit from Deloitte France tools, methodology and training programme in an English-speaking environment which will help you to develop your technical and soft skills;
- Develop a skill set, shared with our international network, organized around the following areas: team work, ethics, integrity. Thanks to the various assignments in multiple sectors that you will participate in and the quality of the training programme you will undertake, you will progressively strengthen your skills, gain new ones and progress within our firm;
- Benefit from study support in qualifying as an ACA Chartered Accountant. The financing of training courses and exams is fully covered by the firm, including paid time out of the office to attend college. We can also consider study support for ACCA.
- You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree (Business School or University) with a specialisation in accounting, finance, maths, business, or science;
- You are looking for experience in the UK at Deloitte and will be committed to the role for 4 years;
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills;
- You have good relationship skills, strong analytical synthesis and rigorous skills;
- You are a team-player and have a strong sense of client service;
- You are flexible and proactive ;
- You are organized with good time management;
- You would like to evolve in an international environment and benefit from opportunities given through the Deloitte network;
- You would like to progress quickly in the firm and develop operational responsibility.
The position is based in London (with some travelling to clients around the UK).