6 days ago
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
It’s an exciting time to join us in Audit. The passion of our people, combined with access to the latest technology, helps us deliver the highest quality audits and build trust in society. We pride ourselves on our global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving our people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your home team, internal secondments and international assignments.
By joining us you’ll work in an environment that inspires you and gives you an active role in designing and shaping the future of Audit. We drive change through innovation, imagination and creativity. We embrace diversity both in our people and the work you’ll do. You’ll have an exceptional career experience working with and learning from the best. You’ll have the opportunity to deliver the very highest quality audits to the world’s leading companies and leverage our global network.
Our role impacts everyone’s lives and it’s work that really matters. In this constantly evolving environment, Audit offers you a diverse career working with a wide range of businesses and industries.
Audit London Client Hub, Birmingham based
You’ll be joining a team that gets to grips with every aspect of clients’ activities, understanding their business to identify where our high-quality audit can add insight and value. What’s more, this office based role is part of our innovative approach to delivering audit work for our clients whilst removing the need for regular travel. You’ll be able to develop your experience with a close community of auditors, from graduates right through to partners, sharing knowledge and experiences.
With the ability to stay connected wherever we are, this role really is different. Rather than regularly travelling to client sites or different cities, you’ll be part of a growing team of highly-skilled auditors working on London audit engagements but based in our Birmingham office.
Joining us means you’ll have the benefit of being in a modern central office with the flexibility and pace of life that comes with working in a regional location. Together with working on high profile London based clients, you’ll gain significant experience on many different aspects of the audit in a variety of industries.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- You’ll work with our prestigious client list and develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to do well in a career that's about so much more than numbers.
- Your role in our Audit team will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards the Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualification. The ACA is your first step to becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- You’ll work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- This is an office based role so only occasional travel to London will be required.
What you’ll gain
Your role in Audit will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards the Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualification.
What you’ll need
You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course for a 2.1 based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.