|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Salary:||40000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Billie Mcloughlin|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 14:54|
This opportunity is open to an experiences audit manager.
- Complete audits from planning and testing to closure
- Complete year-end accounts and full year-end files, ensuring clients meet all statutory filing requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients, to understand their business and assist with their issues
- Ensure full compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Assist the development of junior members of the team through coaching, mentoring and providing technical guidance
- Assist with the ongoing review of internal processes and procedures to ensure best practice is followed
What we’re looking for
- Qualified in either ACCA, ACA or CIMA or be QBE with substantial experience within a practice environment
- Confident in dealing with clients at all levels and experience in building strong client relationships
- Organised, efficient and have experience in successfully managing multiple deadline
Salary depending on experience.
Sowerby and You
At Sowerby we pride ourselves on being there when our clients need us. Our value to clients is in our experience and we believe our involved and forward thinking staff have been fundamental in producing a trend of significant growth over the last ten years. Our audit portfolio is central to this growth and we expect this to continue going forwards. As such we are looking to expand our established audit team and are looking in the first instance to recruit an audit senior.
We are looking to create a bespoke role that will be tailored through discussions with the individual and the firm. If you are driven, and looking for new audit opportunities within a role that offers the possibility of further progression, within a dynamic Yorkshire accountancy practice where you can have input into your job development then please do get in touch for an informal, confidential chat.