Audit Manager (Sofia Office)
|Job Title:||Audit Manager (Sofia Office)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 15:24|
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from ambitious and high caliber professionals to join our Sofia office in the position of Audit Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients.
- Provide on-site coordination to audit clients, including among others, planning, day to day monitoring of the audit team, and completion of audit assignments.
- Identify client expectations and challenges faced, in turn determining and recommending solutions.
Review the audit team’s work, ensuring deliverables are in line with Baker Tilly’s audit methodology, predetermined timeframes and quality standards
- Submit progress reports related to audit assignments to the Partner in Charge.
- Have responsibility for the timely billing and collection of fees from clients.
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Engage in business development activities, aiming to increase brand awareness and expand the firm’s network and customer base.
- Prepare competitive audit proposals.
- Enhance cooperation among Baker Tilly offices in the region.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the financial services audit team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field will be considered an advantage.
- Holder of a related professional qualification (e.g. ACCA).
- At least 5 years of related experience in the Audit department of a leading audit firm.
- Results orientation, business development and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bulgarian and English.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org making reference to the code AM/BG/20.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.