|Job Title:||Audit Semi-Senior|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 13:15|
Reporting to the Audit Senior or Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with audit jobs for clients both in house and out of the office, with a view to continuing the relevant professional experience and becoming a qualified accountant.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with and on audits both in but primarily out of the office using a computerised audit system
- To supervise and assist junior team members both in house and off site
- To review work of junior team members
- Producing audit files for review
- Preparation of draft documentation
- Preparation of accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Liaison with and dealing with basic client queries
- Assists with drafting or pre audit letter and updated engagement letters for dispatch to client well in advanced of audit commitment.
- To look after associated departmental administration.
- To complete the ACA qualification
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Part qualified at either ACA or ACCA
- Competent in Microsoft office, including Excel and Word
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to achieve work deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To demonstrate good timekeeping skills as well as displaying a professional attitude in all aspects of their work.
- The ability to communicate with different levels of employees
- The ability to assist with junior team members
- To demonstrate the ability to use initiative as well as develop an understanding of when to ask questions