|Job Title:||Audit Semi-Senior|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 13:15|
Reporting to the Audit Senior or Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with audit jobs for clients both in house and out of the office, with a view to continuing the relevant professional experience and becoming a qualified accountant.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with and on audits both in but primarily out of the office using a computerised audit system
- To supervise and assist junior team members both in house and off site
- To review work of junior team members
- Producing audit files for review
- Preparation of draft documentation
- Preparation of accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Liaison with and dealing with basic client queries
- Assists with drafting or pre audit letter and updated engagement letters for dispatch to client well in advanced of audit commitment.
- To look after associated departmental administration.
- To complete the ACA qualification
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Part qualified at either ACA or ACCA
- Competent in Microsoft office, including Excel and Word
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to achieve work deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To demonstrate good timekeeping skills as well as displaying a professional attitude in all aspects of their work.
- The ability to communicate with different levels of employees
- The ability to assist with junior team members
- To demonstrate the ability to use initiative as well as develop an understanding of when to ask questions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's