9 days ago
Are you looking for a role where you can develop and expand your skillset?
Are you keen to take on management responsibilities, driving a team and leading client engagements?
Are you seeking to cement your career in a growing business, becoming client facing and driving performance as you climb through the ranks and achieve success?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the above, we want to speak with you! We are looking to bolster our Audit team with an Assistant who has energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the driven and passionate team in Portsmouth.
Skills, Attributes and Responsibilities for success:
- Performing and helping lead key audits, both in house and at directly on client premises
- Supervise, train and assist junior team members, reviewing work and offering advice and mentorship
- Liaising with clients and resolving client queries, building relationships across a portfolio
- Produce pre and post audit letters of communication, representation and engagement
- Attendance at networking and marketing events, helping drive business development
- Identifying additional opportunities to advise clients
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Part qualified at either ACA/ACCA with previous experience in practice
- The ability to use initiative to drive key decision making
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to achieve work deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The drive to mentor and assist junior team members
- Driver with access to car
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
What you will get in return:
- Full study support towards ACA/ACCA
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Supportive working environment within a modern open plan office
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy. Wilkins Kennedy joined the CogitalGroup, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into the ranks of our driven and rapidly growing business.
To be considered for this role, please apply direct here. Agency Cvs will not be considered for this role.