Audit Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Audit Semi Senior|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Owens|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 12:10|
Job Title: Audit Semi Senior
Ref: North 221
Are you an aspiring Audit Trainee or Semi Senior seeking a position within a growing business?
Are you looking for some of the best Learning and development opportunities in the industry?
Then we are keen to speak with you!
Baldwins have an opening for an established audit semi senior to join our Stockport office. In this role you will be able to provide on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day control of the audit team workload and liaising with clients.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3500 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 6500 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Audit Semi Senior at our Stockport office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Some assignments may require travel
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
As an Audit Semi Senior at our Stockport office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Technical capably in audit and financial reporting
- Studying towards ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years’ experience
- Some IFRS experience desirable
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Strong team working skills
- Experience of supervising and developing staff
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support - We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts & Audit Semi Senior
25000 - 35000 + ACA Study + Benefits + Progression
Semi Senior Audit and Accounts
Top 80 Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
24000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior (Part Qualified)
audit and tax junior, semi senior or senior