18 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a part qualified trainee accountant at semi senior level to join our Assurance team. The role requires previous experience within audit and accounting, whilst studying for your chartered accountancy qualification. You will work on a mixed client base with turnovers up to £100m in sectors such as property & real estate, financial services and technology & digital.
Your role will include:
- Completing audit, accounts, and corporate tax compliance work
- Preparation of year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships, together with associated tax compliance work
- Delivering client work to meet monthly and annual reporting deadlines
- Completing all aspects of the file as assigned
- Assisting with clearing review points raised
- Involvement in planning and completion under supervision of a Senior
- Reviewing and supervising work of juniors
We will support you through your chartered accountancy qualification. All training will be provided on an apprenticeship scheme.
What we’re looking for
You will have experience as a trainee accountant or equivalent in an accountancy practice and will have worked on numerous audit assignments. You are progressing through your chartered accountancy qualification and are currently at professional level.
This role is particularly suited to people who like problem solving and a fast-changing environment. In all our roles, we value people who are happy to work independently while recognising that BKL thrives on teamwork. By using leading software, we make our clients’ lives easier and you will be at the forefront of this by welcoming technology.
The application process
If you are interested in a professional career and are able to make a real difference to our team and our clients, we’d be delighted to hear from you. To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter or email along with an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or use the application form on this page.
Aptitude and psychometric testing will be part of our selection process. During the selection process, we will want to have an insight in your exam track record of your current accountancy studies. The start date of this role will be as soon as possible.