9 days ago
Are you currently working within practice and keen to develop your experience further within audit?
Are you recently qualified or actively studying towards ACA/ACCA?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a forward facing organisation with excellent client relationships?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Audit Senior/Semi-Senior with excellent people skills, ambition and a strong team ethic to join the fun and friendly team in Guildford.
What is the role?
In the role of Audit Senior/Semi-Senior you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering accurate and efficient client audit assignments, often working from a client’s premises
- As a Semi-Senior, you will operate under the lead of your Senior to prepare audit files, and as a Senior, you will lead audits and review files prepared, as well as delivering planning through to completion
- Prepare accounts for a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Mentorship of junior team members, both in the office and offsite will be expected
- Deliver excellent client liaison, either as the lead, or support.
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Full study support towards ACA or ACCA (at Semi-Senior grade) , including all materials, courses and exam fees via a training contract
- Supportive working environment within a moderns open plan office
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.