|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||23000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||John Griffiths|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 16:32|
The firm is recruiting for an audit senior to join our Newport office.
UHY Hacker Young in Newport is an independent member of the UHY Hacker Young Group, a Top 15 network of chartered accountants.
Newport office has a varied range of clients across all sectors. We are currently recruiting for an audit senior.
- Audit senior/ Semi-senior reporting to managers or directly to partners.
- You will lead teams and provide guidance and support to more junior colleagues.
- You will be involved in a broad range of assignments including:
- A range of statutory audits.
- Some charity clients.
- Mixture of client money audits including solicitors accounts rules.
- Other assurance engagements including grant claims.
- You will also be involved in preparation of statutory accounts.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- 2+ years of audit experience.
- Good IT Skills are an advantage, particularly Excel. We use CCH Accounts Production and CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit). Sage experience is also useful.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
- Able to foresee issues and find solutions.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, to be worked from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank/public holidays)
To apply for the above position, please complete our online form here or email John Griffiths, audit & assurance partner of our Newport offices, directly. Alternatively, you may send your cover letter and CV to the address below:
F.A.O John Griffiths
UHY Hacker Young
Lanyon House, Mission Court, Newport, NP20 2DW
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
26000 - 36000
Senior Associate, Audit
Top 20 Audit Semi Senior
25000 - 32000 + Study + Benfits
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Small firm ICAEW Student with Audit
25000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support + Benefits
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Financial Services Clients
24000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support