23000 - 40000
10 days ago
UHY Hacker Young
The firm is recruiting for an audit senior to join our Newport office.
UHY Hacker Young in Newport is an independent member of the UHY Hacker Young Group, a Top 15 network of chartered accountants.
Newport office has a varied range of clients across all sectors. We are currently recruiting for an audit senior.
- Audit senior/ Semi-senior reporting to managers or directly to partners.
- You will lead teams and provide guidance and support to more junior colleagues.
- You will be involved in a broad range of assignments including:
- A range of statutory audits.
- Some charity clients.
- Mixture of client money audits including solicitors accounts rules.
- Other assurance engagements including grant claims.
- You will also be involved in preparation of statutory accounts.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- 2+ years of audit experience.
- Good IT Skills are an advantage, particularly Excel. We use CCH Accounts Production and CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit). Sage experience is also useful.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
- Able to foresee issues and find solutions.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, to be worked from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank/public holidays)
To apply for the above position, please complete our online form here or email John Griffiths, audit & assurance partner of our Newport offices, directly. Alternatively, you may send your cover letter and CV to the address below:
F.A.O John Griffiths
UHY Hacker Young
Lanyon House, Mission Court, Newport, NP20 2DW