|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Contact Name:||Harsheel Dodhia|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 00:08|
KLSA is a London based accountancy firm with 6 Partners operating through two offices (Harrow office and City office). We are a member firm of a global accountancy network currently ranked at 11th worldwide.
This is a great opportunity for an audit senior to join a professional office with potential career progression to higher level.
This role requires a newly qualified ACA or ACCA ideally with at least 3 years practice experience in audit. You will be a good team player, able to lead audit with hands-on approach and possess good organisational, planning and delegation skills.
- Reporting to an audit manager and/or Partner and being responsible for the planning and execution of the audits for a wide range of client types and sizes;
- Working within budget and ability to control shortfall;
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed accordingly;
- Supervising trainees and assisting in their development (including providing constructive appraisals);
- Drafting and/or reviewing corporation tax computations;
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts in compliance with UK GAAP (particularly FRS102)
- Incorporating Data Analytics Technology in audit
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent technical ability
- Sound knowledge of mainstream accounting and audit software
- Supervisory, delegation and organisational skill
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good communication skills
- Experience with data analytics software (such as IDEA)
Location: City of London and Harrow office
Right to work: All candidates must have the right to work in the UK before applying.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's