|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Contract Type:||Work Experience & Placements|
|Contact Name:||JESSICA LONG|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 02:03|
a) Responsible for audit planning, control testing, substantive testing and overall in charge to ensure finalisation of audit.
b) Prepare audited financial statements.
c) Lead engagement team and provide guidance to supporting staff.
d) Be familiar with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and Singapore Standards on Auditing and relevant regulations.
e) Highlight audit issues, report findings and provide recommendations.
f) Prepare and/or review consolidation of group accounts.
g) Review audit working papers prepared by associate and ensure quality assurance.
h) Any other duties as assigned by your supervisors/managers/partners.
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience in external auditing
- Act in accordance with applicable professional standards
- Check financial statements to validate accuracy
- Communicate effectively in a work environment
- Execute assigned audit tasks under supervision
- Identify areas for personal development to improve work performance
- Identify ethical conflicts
- Identify significant accounting & auditing issues
- Obtain audit evidence to corroborate information
- Perform quality audit in compliance with professional standards
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 20 Audit Semi Senior
25000 - 32000 + Study + Benfits
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Small firm ICAEW Student with Audit
25000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support + Benefits
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Financial Services Clients
25000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Semi Senior
28000 - 35000 + ACA Study + Benefits