|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||30000 - 36000|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newman|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 16:29|
We are looking for a full time nearly/newly qualified ACA or ACCA to work as part of a supportive team in providing professional audit, accounting and taxation services to clients. Someone keen to progress and develop their skills. The role is based from our office in Nottingham, UK.
You will be working within a team dealing with a wide variety of clients across many business sectors.
- Working as part of an audit team on clients with turnovers of £10m -£80m
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies
- Completing assignments within deadlines and budgets
- Discussing queries and draft accounts with the client
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and supporting computations
- Mentoring and training junior staff
- Representing Hobsons in a professional and efficient manner
Required skills and experience:
- Competence and experience in audit and accountancy assignments
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in practice
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in statutory audit work, ideally within the SME sector
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and understanding of audit testing methodology
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Team player with self-motivation
- Good communication skills
- IT literate with experience of accounting packages
- Full driving licence and own transport
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including training and development, flexible working, option to purchase more holiday, and much more.
A social fund where you get to choose the social events.
Core hours are between 9am-5.15pm Monday-Friday.
An opportunity to work with a growing firm, in modern offices with a friendly working environment with the chance to progress and develop your own client portfolio.
To apply, please send your CV to - email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000
Top 15 Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
26000 - 32000 + ACA Study Support + Benefits
Top 10 Internal Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support
18000 - 20000