Audit Senior Associate
|Job Title:||Audit Senior Associate|
|Salary:||30000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Robert Norfolk|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 11:44|
PK Group are currently recruiting to fill the position of an Audit Senior Associate based in our Richmond office. The position is offered as a full-time role and will encompass the responsibilities laid out below.
ABOUT PK GROUP
PK Group is a fast-growing, London-based firm of accountants, financial advisors and wealth managers. We provide these services through our two offices, one based in Richmond and the second based in St Johns, Woking. We are authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to conduct audits from our Richmond office via our related entity PK Audit LLP.
As one of the leaders of the new generation of financial service companies, we are dedicated to using our financial experience and expertise to help grow and protect our clients’ businesses, income and wealth.
With every client cared for by one of our advisers, we can ensure both a proactive and professional service. Each adviser is an expert in at least one financial discipline whilst also remaining knowledgeable in our other fields. This ensures that our clients have direct access to the expertise they require and easy access to our wide range of experts from accountants and tax advisors to pension specialists and corporate financiers.
PK Group offers a dynamic working environment with the support of a friendly team.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is an opportunity for a motivated, ambitious and client focused individual to join a fast growing, South West London based Practice as part of an outstanding Audit and Accounts team. We constantly strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by delivering a high quality, client focused service. Our team reflects this ethos and the successful candidate will be expected to support this.
The Audit Senior Associate position encompasses the following roles and responsibilities:
- Working in our Richmond office, though some travel may possibly be required depending upon client commitments.
- Travel expenses paid in accordance with the firm’s travel policy.
- This is an audit focused role assisting with audit planning, carrying out audit tests and assisting with audit completion both individually and as part of an audit team using CCH automated audit software.
- Other responsibilities to include:
- SME company accounts preparation in accordance with FRS 102/FRS 102 Section 1A;
- preparation of management accounts;
- sole trader/partnership accounts preparation from complete and incomplete books and records;
- corporation tax;
- VAT returns; and
- client development and advisory
- To form good relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Assessing and obtaining information needed for the preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Reporting to other members of the Audit and Accounts Team.
- Part qualified with at least two year’s General Practice experience gained in a small to medium sized audit registered firm.
- Audit experience in planning, fieldwork and completion gained over a two year period is a necessity.
- Must be competent in preparing accounts (sole trader, partnership and company accounts) based on incomplete books and records – the interview process will consist of questions to establish the level of competency in accounts preparation from incomplete books and records, including knowledge of audit testing under the ISA’s.
- Previous experience with bookkeeping and management accounts.
- Ability to work closely with other members of the team.
- Good academic history, at least to A level or equivalent.
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude.
- Competent on computers and associated software. Working knowledge of:
- CCH Accounts Production;
- CCH Audit Automation;
- Quickbooks; and
- MS Office products, especially Excel, a strong advantage.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, good spoken and written English are necessary conditions for an offer of employment.
- Working to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines.
- Generous market salary between £30,000 and £40,000 paid on a monthly basis in accordance with experience and market rate.
- Half yearly bonuses paid at the absolute discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Training contract and paid study support in accordance with the firm’s training policy.
- Working hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with an hour for lunch.
- 20 days holiday, increasing by one day for each additional year of service (to a maximum of 25 days)
- Two successful references required as part of offer, together with proof of professional exam passes to date (if applicable).
- Two stage interview process with two Audit and Accounts Partners and Senior Managers.
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate a knowledge of the processes involved in accounts preparation and audit.
- No written tests.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
26000 - 36000
Senior Associate, Audit
Top 20 Audit Semi Senior
25000 - 32000 + Study + Benfits
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Small firm ICAEW Student with Audit
25000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support + Benefits
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Financial Services Clients
24000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support