Audit Senior/Assistant Manager/ Manager (Greek Speaker) – Bucharest Office
|Job Title:||Audit Senior/Assistant Manager/ Manager (Greek Speaker) – Bucharest Office|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 13:32|
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from ambitious and high caliber professionals to join our Bucharest office in the positions of Audit Senior, Assistant Manager and Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Senior position
- Acting as a member of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Submit progress reports related to audit assignments to the Manager in Charge.
- Liaising with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external quality standards and procedures.
- Provide guidance and support to junior staff.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Assistant Manager and Manager positions
- Manage a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Provide on-site coordination to audit clients, including among others, planning, day to day monitoring of the audit team, and completion of audit assignments.
- Identify client expectations and challenges faced, in turn determining and recommending solutions.
- Review the audit team’s work, ensuring deliverables are in line with Baker Tilly’s audit methodology, predetermined timeframes and quality standards.
- Submit progress reports related to audit assignments to the Partner in Charge.
- Have responsibility for the timely billing and collection of fees from clients.
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Engage in business development activities, aiming to increase brand awareness and expand the firm’s network and customer base.
- Prepare competitive audit proposals.
- Enhance cooperation among Baker Tilly offices in the region.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the audit team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Holder of a related professional qualification (incl. ACA / ACCA / CPA).
- At least 3 years of related experience for the Senior position and 5-6 years for the Assistant Manager and Manager positions
- Experience in audit engagements of financial institutions including banks will be considered an advantage.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive expatriate package (including bonus eligibility) will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, making reference to the code ASM/RM/2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Chartered Accountant – Audit – Spring/Summer 2021 (Multiple Location)
£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
Audit Apprenticeship - Apprenticeship Programme London Autumn 2021
CFAB School Leaver Programme - Audit & Accounts
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Financial Services Clients
24000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000