0 - 0
Human Resources Department
18 days ago
Baker Tilly South East Europe
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors operating in Cyprus and the Balkans. 17 directors and more than 300 professionals offer services of the highest standards to more than 6.000 businesses, operating both nationally and internationally, across all industries. Baker Tilly South East Europe operates through offices in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. The country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International, which is one of the Top 10 largest business advisory and accounting networks.
Our Romanian Office is one of the oldest established firms in the country, with 18 years of presence in the provision of audit, accounting, tax and advisory services. Our clients cover a range of industries, including banks, major industrials and property developers, belonging to both local and multinational businesses.
We invite applications from ambitious and high caliber professionals to join our Bucharest office in the positions of Senior, Assistant Manager and Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities for senior position
- Acting as a member of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Submit progress reports related to audit assignments to the Manager in Charge.
- Liaising with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external quality standards and procedures.
- Provide guidance and support to junior staff.
Duties and Responsibilities for Assistant Manager & Manager position
- Manage a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Provide on-site coordination to audit clients, including among others, planning, day to day monitoring of the audit team, and completion of audit assignments.
- Identify client expectations and challenges faced, in turn determining and recommending solutions.
- Review the audit team’s work, ensuring deliverables are in line with Baker Tilly’s audit methodology, predetermined timeframes and quality standards.
- Submit progress reports related to audit assignments to the Partner in Charge.
- Have responsibility for the timely billing and collection of fees from clients.
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Engage in business development activities, aiming to increase brand awareness and expand the firm’s network and customer base.
- Prepare competitive audit proposals.
- Enhance cooperation among Baker Tilly offices in the region.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the audit team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Holder of a related professional qualification (incl. ACA / ACCA / CPA).
- At least 3 years of related experience for Senior position and 5 years for Assistant Manager and Manager position.
- Experience in audit engagements of financial institutions including banks will be considered an advantage.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive expatriate package (including bonus eligibility) will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com , making reference to the code ASM/RM/2020.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer