Audit Seniors (Athens Office)
|Job Title:||Audit Seniors (Athens Office)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2020 15:43|
ABOUT BAKER TILLY
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from energetic, highly motivated and hard-working professionals to join our Athens office as Audit Seniors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide audit services to local and international clients of various industries and sizes.
• Review small audit and accounts assignments for the attention of audit managers.
• Provide high quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
• Cooperate with representatives of the client for audit planning purposes.
• Liaise with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
• Maintain excellent business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
• Identify client needs and areas of audit work.
• Provide training, coaching and support to more junior team members.
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
• Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (incl. SOEL or ACCA).
• 2-4 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
• Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Positive, mature and professional attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
• Computer literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV at HR@bakertilly.gr, making reference to the code ATH/AS/20.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
KPMG 2022 Audit Graduate Programmes
KPMG 2022 Technology Audit Graduate Programme
Audit Data & Analytics Degree Apprenticeship
KPMG 2022 Audit Intensive Graduate Programme