15 days ago
At Cartwrights we recruit high calibre people with the skills, knowledge and commitment to meet the demands of the business. If you have a good degree pass and at least 3 good A-level results (or equivalent) then you could be ready to start a career supported by professional training both with external bodies and on the job experience.
If you are looking for first class training in accountancy of owner managed businesses, partnerships and larger companies and meet all the criteria listed below we would like to hear from you.
Trainee accountants will typically carry out a variety of work for clients. This will include annual accounts preparation, audit work, corporation tax, VAT and management accounts. The main focus of the work during the training contract will be accountancy and audit.
We seek applications from those graduates with at least a 2:1 Degree, strong A Level results and with at least a B in GCSE Maths and English. Candidates must be enthusiastic about a career as a chartered accountant and keen to take responsibility.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to study towards the Association of Chartered Accounting (ACA) qualification to provide you with solid accounting and business skills.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be committed and motivated to studying towards the ACA qualification.
- Be able to deliver first class client service and work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Be well organised and have the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Have a high level of general commercial awareness
To avoid disappointment, we would advise you to apply as early as possible.
To apply please send your covering letter and CV.