Audit/ Tax Graduate roles (SEPT 2021)
|Job Title:||Audit/ Tax Graduate roles (SEPT 2021)|
|Salary:||Competitive, Unlimited Holidays , Car scheme, Plus more|
|Contact Name:||Darren Hill|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 13:32|
- Finishing University in 2021?
- Are you curious? Inquisitive? Always asking questions wondering how things tick?
- Do you want to be working with a variety of interesting clients and get under the skin of how business really work?
- Keen to continue studying and gain a professional qualification and become a chartered accountant?
Brilliant! Keep an open mind and discover why our grad roles could be the perfect career path for you.
We’re killing it....
We are one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK and we have the awards to prove it. In 2020 we were voted as the 8th Best Place to Work in the UK by the Sunday Times, along with a host of other awards as well…so what make us so special?
We will make sure that you have a solid introduction to the business – to set you up for success. You’ll then get stuck into some tangible client work learning the principles of Audit or Tax. As you progress you’ll begin taking charge of a small team supporting the next generation of trainees.
What we're looking for?
You need great attention to detail, a passion for numbers and a knack for following processes within legislative guidelines. As the major part of our work is client based so you need to be comfortable approaching clients and asking questions.
- Competitive salaries aligned to Big firms
- Open holidays
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- No dress code - just “Wear something!”
- Incredible ongoing development and career growth
- A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or with clients - “Work From Anywhere, Forever”
- Study Support /leave and Professional memberships
- Cooper Parry Social/Sports Clubs
- Some of the most impressive offices in the UK
- Regular Social events
- Volunteering/ charity days
We look for people who:
- Take ownership of their own development
- Like working to pace with an insatiable hunger to succeed
- Are curious to find the best way of doing things
- Can deliver a brilliant client experience
- Aren’t afraid of failure and can turn mistakes into learnings
- Act with integrity and authenticity leaving their ego at the door
- Want to stretch themselves and go above and beyond the norm
- Play all in to support the wider team
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
We are challenging boring. We are challenging status quo. Our people engagement scores are through the roof – our people are fully engaged in everything we do - from how we embrace technology and workplace design to how we create innovative and flexible working patterns that have a positive impact on the service our clients receive and on the lives of our people. Our culture is who we are and it genuinely shapes our strategy and the experience for our clients. The way in which we operate and the incredible environment we are building is hugely advantageous to those wanting to combine a career in practice with an unrivalled culture and personal growth opportunity.
We’ve always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress (our only rule is ‘wear something’) to when you work (we have no ‘core hours’) and how often you holiday (we have open holiday). We have just introduced another game-changing element we call ‘Work From Anywhere. Forever’ (WFAF!). We now give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, and potentially from anywhere, giving our people the trust and accountability to deliver to the required standards.
It’s different here. Read our culture book for yourself https://flipcarten.com/culture-book/mobile/index.html #makelifecount
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Consultant, Graduate
29000 - 29000
ACA Graduate Trainee Accountant Tax
KPMG 2022 Tax Graduate Programmes
Graduate Trainee - Audit, Accountancy or Tax
Competitive Salary, Benefits and Training Costs
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC