|Job Title:||Audit Trainee|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Careers Team|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 16:51|
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our sociable team.
Your role will be approximately 80% Audit and 20% Accounts, so we’re looking for someone with experience in both areas but who wants to focus more on Audit, who has been working in practice for between 1 and 2 years.
You will gain an in-depth knowledge of UK and international clients as part of this team of 13, working on a variety of exciting clients with real career opportunities.
You can expect from us:
- A competitive salary, with full study support to complete your professional qualification
- Lots of social, fun events and charity activities
- Commitment on your coaching and personal development
- Company benefits and 23 days of paid leave, plus all public holidays
What we would like from you:
- AAT finalist (level 3 or 4)
- Between 1 and 2 years’ experience in public practice working with corporate clients in a mixed audit and accountancy role
- Experience of planning and completing audit and accounts preparation assignments
- Strong IT skills, with CaseWare experience a definite advantage
Want some more detail?
You’ll be providing audit and financial reporting services to our diverse corporate and entrepreneurial clients. The role is 80% in-house although a large part of that time will be spent dealing directly with clients:
- Working solely or as part of a team on audits and accounts preparation assignments for small, medium & large companies
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of working papers
- Audit of financial statements
- Review of audit and accounts work undertaken by junior members of the team
- Visiting client’s premises
- Liaising with clients
- Performing an advisory role to a client portfolio
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's