|Job Title:||Audit Trainee|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 12:33|
Have you recently finished college/University and are keen to build a career in Accountancy?
Would you like to earn money and gain experience while you study?
Are you keen to work for a forward thinking and progressive organisation?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Audit Trainee with determination, drive and a passion to achieve to join the fun and friendly team in Southampton.
What is the role?
In the role of Audit Trainee you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with and on audits both in but primarily out of the office using a computerised audit system
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations for a variety of clients
- Producing audit files and draft documentation for review
- Liaison with and dealing with basic client queries
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Full study support towards AAT or ACA, including all materials, courses and exam fees via a training contract
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Supportive working environment within a modern open plan office
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit & Accounts Trainee
Part Qualified Experienced Audit Trainee
Audit Graduate Trainee - 2019
20000 - 28000
ACA Audit and Forecasting Trainee Accountant
Graduate trainee chartered accountant - accounts and audit team