Auditor – Ukrainian Speaker (Nicosia)
|Job Title:||Auditor – Ukrainian Speaker (Nicosia)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Human Resources Department|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 08:59|
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Audit Team in Nicosia Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as a member of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Liaising with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advise, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external quality standards and procedures.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Holder of a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA / ACCA) or Partly Qualified, will be considered an advantage.
- Relevant work experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Ukrainian and English.
- Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact in a team environment.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude
Remuneration and Benefits
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
Send your CV by email at email@example.com. Please make reference to the code HRD/2020/04.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Summer Internship - Inverness - June/July 2022
Summer Internship - Peterborough - June/July 2022
Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - Manchester - January 2023
Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - Peterborough - September 2022
Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - Harrogate - September 2022