6 months ago
ICAEW Priority Registers
You need to either:
- be an ICAEW student who has had their training agreement terminated (you must not currently be in a training agreement),
- be an ICAEW independent student who has sat and passed at least four modules but not yet started a training agreement,
- have successfully completed the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting from the AAT; or,
- have successfully completed an Apprenticeship in Accounting with ICAEW.
You will need to provide evidence of the above for your application to be successful.
Evidence must be:
- ICAEW students: proof of termination of your training agreement from your employer.
- ICAEW independent students: evidence of passed exams.
- AAT students will need to provide evidence that they have successfully achieved the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting from AAT.
- Apprenticeship students will need to provide evidence that they have successfully completed their apprenticeship.
Authorised employers have direct access to these registers and will be in contact if you are selected for an interview.
Please click on apply and upload your CV. You will then be directed to upload supporting evidence, applications without supporting evidence will not be considered.