Accountant / Book keeper
|Job Title:||Accountant / Book keeper|
|Location:||Harrow on the Hill|
|Salary:||18000 - 22000|
|Contact Name:||Pragna Nathwani|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2018 14:18|
Nagle James is a progressive firm based in Harrow currently seeking a book keeper/accountant with an opportunity of progression to the ACA qualification.
The applicant must be a committed AAT Level 3/4 to join our practice as a qualified book keeper.
Preferably, you will have 3 year’s practice experience and be confident in dealing with clients directly. You should also be experienced in using Xero, Quick Books, Excel, Sage or similar professional software.
It is an ideal opportunity for an AAT qualified candidate to assist the firm’s clients transition through MTD and progress to ACA qualification after 6 months of probation and review.
For the right candidate we offer the opportunity to grow and develop your skills and advance so as to fulfil your potential and to develop your professional and personal skills whilst helping expand our well established and progressive business, helping to give an efficient, professional and pro-active service to our wide range of successful local business and private clients.
• Preparation and on line submission of VAT returns
• Preparation of accounts and tax returns for a range of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Accurate maintenance and updating of manual and computer accounting records
• Working closely with other members of the team
• Working closely with clients to providing an outstanding service at all times
• Complying with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
Study and CPD support provided