Bristol Audit Summer Work Experience 2018
|Job Title:||Bristol Audit Summer Work Experience 2018|
|Contract Type:||Work Experience & Placements|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 17:40|
Working in Audit means much more than just analysing numbers, we really get to know our clients by building close relationships with key individuals there in order to help them and their investors to better understand their financial performance, business systems, culture and the risks they face and then to provide crucial advice to them in these areas.
Our Summer School programme provides high-calibre A-level students with an opportunity to experience life and work at BDO during the summer between years 12 and 13.
It will give you a useful insight into our business and culture while helping to prepare you for the School Leaver Programme. You will be given a real taste of life at the heart of the firm, working on interesting projects alongside other school leavers and experienced professionals.
This 2-week paid work experience programme typically starts from the end of July and will give those looking for a real alternative to university the opportunity to secure a school leaver position upon completion of their A levels.
We aim to accommodate your first or second preference for office location but this will depend on demand and business needs.
Business Area Overview
- Working on real client assignments in a variety of sectors
- The opportunity to work alongside of BDO Partners and Managers and current trainees
- Network with other trainees – both school leavers and graduates – through social and internal events
- You will work on a team project
- You will develop an understanding of how a professional services firm operates, so you can make an informed career decision
- You will get the chance to build contacts and networks with BDO
- You may secure a place on our school leaver programme which involves working towards a professional qualification
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Launch Pad - CFAB/ACA - Summer 2019 in Bristol at Bishop Fleming
15000 - 19000
City of London
17000 - 21000
ACA Graduate Trainee Accountants Summer 2019
Business Services ACA Trainee 2018
0 - 0