Business Administration Apprentice
|Job Title:||Business Administration Apprentice|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Roche|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 09:50|
As a Business Administration Apprentice at our Wolverhampton office you will be supporting partners and managers with a variety of ad hoc administration tasks.
Baldwins are one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Business Administration Apprenticeship at our Wolverhampton office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to administration staff
- An assessor will visit you on a regular basis to support you with your studies
- General admin duties including answering the phone, filing, typing letters and sorting incoming and outgoing post
- Preparing and filing client confirmation statements and other statutory paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Liaising with clients on general and specific matters
- Daily banking and scanning
As a Business Administration Apprentice at our Wolverhampton office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Minimum Grade C in English, Maths and ICT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal alongside a confident telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Able to work well within a team
- Photocopy and binding of accounts
- Reception duties – meeting and greeting guests and clients
- Knowledge of CCH to extract reports
- General Filing and scanning of documents onto CCH
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support - We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA, Business Administration).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our core values & behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these core values & behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of happy staff, happy clients and financial strength.
Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.