Business Recovery Manager (JIEB Qualified)
|Job Title:||Business Recovery Manager (JIEB Qualified)|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 11:41|
We are currently looking for an experienced JIEB Qualified professional for our newly created position of a Manager or a Senior Manager in the Business Recovery team based in our London Office.
This role would suit someone technically able, the person will be managing projects for insolvency practitioners and providing technical and practical support for the team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the team of 3 including assisting with appraisals
- Ensuring the team meet internal and statutory deadlines and manage their cases effectively
- Communicating with key stakeholders, including: directors, shareholders and employees
- Assisting the team with case strategy and holding regular portfolio review meetings
- Providing training to the team where appropriate
- Reviewing of the output of the team
- Some involvement in business development activity
- Providing support and assistance to team members and partners when required
- Monitoring the progress of investigations within their portfolio
- JIEB Qualified is a must have requirement
- ACCA/ ACA/ AAT or equivalent qualified accountant (optional)
- Previous people management experience is a must
- Previous experience in business recovery industry is a must have
- Corporate experience is essential, personal insolvency is good to have
- Be familiar with all common Microsoft programs and eventually become fluent with bespoke software systems
- Being proficient with IPS is an advantage
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our client’s businesses.
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSL supply chain, please be aware we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond to agencies outside of the PSL and we do not accept speculative CV's as an introduction. Please do not contact individual hiring managers.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
KPMG Business Services Apprenticeship
KPMG 2022 Tax One Year Business Placements
School Leaver Flying Start Business Management Programme, Belfast 2022
Accounting Flying Start degree programme - Nottingham University Business School
Accounting Flying Start degree programme - Newcastle University Business School
Newcastle upon Tyne