Business Services & Outsourcing Trainee
|Job Title:||Business Services & Outsourcing Trainee|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers & Apprenticeships|
|Salary:||19000 - 24000|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2018 20:21|
At the highest level BDODrive is about helping businesses succeed through scaling up, avoiding pitfalls and improving visibility on their businesses. It brings together compliance, outsourcing and advisory services such as accounts and financial reporting, business outsourcing, business advisory, payroll and company secretarial as well utilising the depth of expertise available at BDO.
To allow companies to focus on their business we can provide anything from specialist technical support, to stop-gap cover at particular times, to a fully outsourced finance function. Our people thrive on varied challenges and are always looking for new ways to improve our services and help their clients.
Trainees joining us on the School Leaver Programme will spend 1-2 years working in the business and during that time will study towards the a qualification as part of an apprenticeship. Following the successful completion of a qualification, you will be given the opportunity to study towards further qualifications over the next 3 years, becoming a fully qualified chartered certified accountant within 4- 5 years
Business Area Overview
- Maintain records for our clients using various accounting software packages including Sage Line 50, Xero, Quickbooks
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis as required to complete monthly reporting processes
- Prepare both management and statutory accounts for clients from software packages under the supervision of more senior members of the team
- Undertake financial close procedures e.g. reconciliation of inter-company balances, preparation of journals and schedules
- Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit either by internal or external auditors
- Produce statutory accounts under both UK GAAP and IFRS for review by managers using software packages and excel including working on consolidations and cashflows
- Work as part of a team to provide ad-hoc accounting assistance and ensure clients are always provided with excellent service.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's