Business Team Trainee
|Job Title:||Business Team Trainee|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Peach|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 14:06|
Baldwins is one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK and here in Witney we have a thriving office with a strong and growing specialist private client tax team. Our clients include small to medium sized businesses, owner managed businesses throughout the UK as well as a significant number of private tax clients in over 50 countries around the world.
Our private client portfolio includes an eclectic mix of interesting people: CEOs, property investors, trusts, individuals from children to the elderly and significant numbers of non-resident and nondomiciled individuals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Business Team.
- Preparation of accounts for a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and companies.
- Bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns.
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Working as part of the Business Team to help meet the needs of our clients.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient with IT, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Be a team player and have a good sense of humour.
- Be keen to learn on the job and be able to work under pressure.
Be able to think logically and work in a methodical and accurate manner. We take staff training very seriously and offer a day release study package to take AAT qualifications at Witney & Abingdon College under an Apprenticeship scheme. Further study for professional exams may be available on completion of the AAT qualification. We have an excellent record for students passing their professional exams.
- The post is permanent, full time and to start as soon as possible.
- Salary £15.500 - £18,500 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: 21 days holiday a year plus bank holidays Life Assurance Cover Pension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate trainee chartered accountant - outsourced finance team
School leaver/ apprentice trainee chartered accountant - outsourced finance team
Graduate trainee chartered accountant - accounts and audit team
Trainee Chartered Accountant – Corporate & Business Services – Spring/Summer 2021 (Multiple Locations)
£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
20000 - 30000