CFAB Trainee Accounts Apprentice
|Job Title:||CFAB Trainee Accounts Apprentice|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Reference:||Tax Advisory Partnership|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Widdop|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021 15:01|
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a Level 4 apprenticeship with ax Advisory Partnership Limited and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the CFAB qualification.
Tax Trainee role within an International Corporate Tax practice based in Leeds. Full on the job and outside training will be given in support of an apprenticeship and the successful candidate will be funded to study towards ICAEW’s Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business.
Duties will include:
- Under the guidance and supervision of others; analysing and preparing Corporation Tax computations, liaising with clients, submitting tax returns.
- Assisting with tax due diligences e.g. CT and VAT summaries, analysing questionnaires.
- Ensuring documents and emails are filed correctly Performing AML checks.
- Drafting engagement letters.
- Tracking client deadlines and ensuring computations are submitted on time.
- Attending client meetings to discuss new and ongoing work.
- A level Maths and/or English preferred but not a requirement if general skill levels are good.
- Other good A level passes need to be demonstrated to show commitment to working under pressure towards a specific goal - grades A-C.
- Good at Maths and English, but doesn’t necessarily need to be first language.
- Good knowledge of computers and ability with Word and Excel or equivalent, would be preferred.
The role is based in Leeds - LS15 8GB. Please make sure the commute is achievable on a daily basis.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's