CFAS - Analyst
|Job Title:||CFAS - Analyst|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2021 18:07|
We have an opportunity for a graduate to join the CFAS (Crawfords Forensic Accounting Services) team. We are a global collective of accountants with significant experience of working on behalf of clients in responding to financial risk claims.
What can you expect?
- This is an opportunity to be involved in a major loss and speciality claims team, applying forensic accounting skills to a range of insurance assignments
- You will be supporting senior accountants in analysing financial data across a wide range of industry sectors. This may include claim investigation and claim file preparation, quantification of loss, investigating and resolving coverage issues and negotiating with Insurers to reach an agreeable settlement.
- A major component of the role involves training for the ICAEW ACA Chartered Accountancy qualification
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary and flexible benefits package
- Training for the ACA qualification paid for by the company
- A wealth of career opportunities
- Financial model computations, preparation of business interruption loss models
- Work with loss adjusters and clients to understand and quantify the loss incurred
- Financial data analysis and interpretation
- Report writing, including preparation of claims calculations with supervision
- Liaise directly with Insurers and Loss Adjusters with a view to settling insurance claims
All the above conducted under mentorship of, and reporting to CFAS senior accountants
Skills and Experience required:
- Graduate with a 2:1 or above
- 3 A Levels or equivalent (minimum A B B)
- GCSE’s (Minimum B in English and Maths)
- Team player with good written and communication skills
- Competent IT skills in particular comfortable with excel