Chief Accountant (Chisinau Office)
|Job Title:||Chief Accountant (Chisinau Office)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 10:48|
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our office in Chisinau in the position of Chief Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Registration of accounting documents, preparation and registration of analytical statements in accounting.
- Verification and preparation of the monthly balance and financial statements respecting the deadlines established by the legislation in force.
- Calculation of company taxes and preparation of all monthly / annual tax and tax reports to the financial administration within the deadlines established by the legislation in force.
- Preparing and submitting the necessary documentation for obtaining tax authorizations and certificates and representing the company in relation to the tax authorities.
- Active participation during the annual internal financial audit.
- Making recordings and reports allocated in the closing process of the month for group reporting.
- Supporting the month-end and year-end closing process in accordance with local and group procedures to meet deadlines.
- Providing support during the annual financial audit and in any other situation that may be necessary.
- Compliance with standard regulations on accounting and taxation laws, as well as the company’s internal procedures.
- Assist in the provision of accounting services to a portfolio of clients, operating in various sectors and of different sizes.
- University Degree in Accounting & Finance or related field / Holder or studying towards a professional accounting certificate or qualification (e.g. AAT / ACCA)
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Romanian and Russian.
- Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, making reference to the code MD/AA/2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's